What’s good you guys? Today we are talking about HOW TO GET OVER A BREAKUP. BREAKUPS!! The thing that breaks your heart to its extent. Getting over someone you’re too close to is next to impossible. Here are 5 super brilliant and effective tips on How to get over a breakup. It is all about my advice when it comes to moving on or forgetting that lost relationship. Move on from your break up, move on from a girl, move on from a guy and move towards happiness.
How to get over a breakup: Heartbreak Cure in brilliant 5 steps!
- Take a lesson – Instead of perceiving life as the mixture of good and bad things perceive life as a mixture of good things and teachers. Any bad incident, any bad person any relationship that you encounter in your life is just a teacher. The purpose of life is to teach you a lesson, to make you a better version of yourself. Look at everything that way… instead of sulking in your sadness try picking up mistakes you made try picking up what you can gain from that experience. This is the most important step in how to get over a breakup.
- Simple Formula of Life – Try and understand the golden formula of life, Sadness happens to those people who live in past. Anxiety and nervousness happen to those people who live in future. And Happiness happens to those who live in present. Okay, so you got your heart broken, all the pieces of your heart are on the floor now are you going to look at those pieces and cry yourself to sleep or you are going to look at those pieces and pick them up and ask yourself an important question, WHY DO WE FALL? So that we can learn to pick ourself back up. Easy to say difficult to do, are the steps involved in curing your heartbreak.
- Cutt Off – Somethings that’s works like absolute magic is completely cutting off from that person. Wheather it means blocking them on Facebook, Instagram, Whatsapp or whatever, JUST CUTT THEM OFF! Out of sight is out of mind, if a particular person or an incident is causing you pain, the decision is in your hand. You want to keep looking at the photos of that person, number of that person and keep feeling bad or you want to do something for the pain you feel. Get rid of that particular person from your eyes and slowly get rid of that person from your heart. cutting off from the person cutting off from the source of pain can do a lot for you.
- Push away the NEGATIVE ENERGY – There’s a lot of Negative energy after a breakup. One thing I say…don’t focus on the word negative focus on the word energy. I know that you probably feel a lot of pain at this moment, you are feeling a lot of negativity inside yourself but you also have to remember that at this point in your life your fuel tank is completely full. You’re hurt at a stage of your life where you’re kind of like a volcano that’s about to erupt. So instead of letting the negative energy take over you why don’t you try taking over that negative energy. You’ve been given all this fuel all this petrol in your petrol tank use it for something constructive. One of the best decisions that you can make in your life at this point is taking all that energy and focusing it towards becoming the better version of your self. You’ve got all that fire captured inside yourself right now in your life. Instead of using that fire to burn yourself try using that fire to create some kind of explosion in the world.
- Perception – At this stage of your life you got your heart broken you are very young and you believe that the person who broke your heart is your dream partner and your dream partner broke your heart. You believe with all your heart in that one person and they let go of you that’s what hurts you. You’ve to remember yes, this negative experience might help you become a better person in life. It’s going to teach you a big lesson in life, what it’s also going to do, It’s going to create a contrast in your head. Every single human being on this planet is in search of their special someones. I know you are broken and you’re not ready to accept that the person is not your dream partner they are just some teachers in life. But trust me if that person lets you go if they don’t treat you the way you’re meant to be treated they are not worth your efforts.
So, here are some of the best techniques from which you can get the answer to your question” how to get over a breakup”
In life there are only two ways it can go, either you win it’s all the good things happens to you and on the other side it’s not about the negativity, it’s about the teachings and learning! learn from the negative things in life and move towards happiness.
I have spent a good amount on searching the best techniques on how to get over a breakup. If you liked it share it with your friends who recently had a breakup and help them get over that person.
until next time bbye 🙂